In this episode with Laura Kelly from Sustainable Radio, our Marketing Coordinator discusses our organisation and our campaigns. We talk about the pressure young people have to be the catalyst of climate action, their conscious consumption campaign and sustainability challenges and how we can get involved to bring about change.
- Sarah Benson of Women’s Aid Ireland Talks Domestic Violence and COVID-19
- From Wheatpaste to Home Fries: Looking Back on Climate Camp Ireland
- Toxic Gender Stereotypes and the Impact of Socialisation
- Gender roles in Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Root causes of the Israel-Palestine conflict
- Maori gender roles and integration