Calling all changemakers and innovators! Have you got an idea that addresses a social or environmental problem? Are you interested in designing innovative solutions which work to achieve one (or more!) of the Sustainable Development Goals? Then the Ideas Collective is for you.
The Ideas Collective is STAND’s social incubator programme for students and recent graduates. We take participants on a 3 month programme of training, mentorship and coaching to help you build on, refine, test and implement your idea for social or environmental change.
All participants of the programme have the opportunity to compete to win seed funding of €1000 to get your project off the ground.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for third-level students and recent graduates who are:
- Curious about global issues such as inequality, climate change, migration and health
- Prepared to dig deep into the problem they are trying to solve
- Ready to learn, be stretched and have your assumptions challenged
- Passionate about making a difference
- Motivated to take action
For a full list of eligibility requirements, check out the FAQ section!
What kind of projects can enter?
We welcome ideas and projects which fall into one (or more!) of the following categories:
1. Climate Action, Environment & Waste
2. Equality, Inclusion & Social Justice
3. Healthy Mind & Body
For more details on project categories and examples of previous projects, check out the FAQ section.