#GenderJusticeNow: From the Grassroots to the Global
Join STAND this autumn across campuses and online to celebrate the power of solidarity in bringing about global change for #GenderJusticeNow!
- Check out this year’s STAND Festival exhibition here on your campus & find our interactive info booth to sign up to our events
- Join one of our Global Goals Jams on your campus, offered in partnership with Concern Worldwide.
- Take the #10000 pledge here and receive your action pack to become a Gender Justice Advocate
- Drop into a free documentary screening
- Sign up to our short online Global Issues Courses here to dig deeper into learning about global justice issues & to connect with like-minded peers
Keep updated on locations and times via our social media, website, newsletter here and tell your friends!
Partner Organisations & Societies
People Engaged with the STAND Online Network
Campuses Reached in Ireland
injustice and inequality in all its forms
People in Ireland and all over the globe are fighting for a more equal and just society. We are committed to sharing their stories and adding our voices to theirs.
with those who are oppressed
Millions of people worldwide are facing intolerance and persecution, fleeing violence and war, living in poverty and dying of hunger. We are committed to showing solidarity with them.
for a better, fairer world.
Our actions have the power to change the world. We are committed to exploring the ways in which we can all come together as global citizens to take action for social and environmental justice.
Follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with all of our upcoming events & programmes!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated about STAND events and opportunities.